Right now I am in the middle of so many projects it seems
1. I am working on these coasters that are soo cute. I got the idea from Living with Lindsay, a post she did a while ago.I made 2 different sets in coordinating colors, and then I made 2 of each, one for me and one for my sister because I love her. I am like 95% done, I just need to retouch the sides of the coasters with some paint...but I just havent done it.
2. I got these lamps, and I'm going to paint the bases, would probably take 2 minutes, but I just havent done it.
3. I got that new luggage rack, I need to paint it...it would take 2 minutes, but I just havent done it.
4. And I saw on yesterdays post on of course Living with Lindsay her vintage book wreath, I am obsessed and I cant wait to do it, I just need to go to the dollar store, which I am doing tomorrow after work
5. I want to make cottage shutters, but thats all a dream at this point, I havent gotten anything done yet, I just know how to do it, and that I want to do it.
6. And all of a sudden I find myself totally wanting a cute tassel, why is it that once I see something too many times, thats it, I need one? I'm trying to figure out if I should just buy one on etsy? Some are as cheap as $20. Which is exactly too much for me to be honest. Now I have seen beautiful ones thru the Nester, and also Etsy, and I watched Living with Lindsay make 2 on her site like she does it for a living.
Well tomorrow I'm working 7am-4pm, and right afterwards I am going to the dollar store, when I come home, I'm going to play with my puppies, and then get to crafting. I'm going to do the book wreath, because I need to own that. Paint my coasters, and paint my lamps. Expect pictures tomorrow. Which means I still have my luggage rack, but I'll leave that for Thursday. I feel better already.
But can I make cute animal tassels? I'm not one of those people who are afraid to paint a wall, or a piece of furniture. I'm not someone who doesnt make a 73" cushion for her window bench just because I dont know how to sew or have a sewing machine. And in construction the tassel doesnt look that difficult...however I dont have all that trim just laying around, so is it cheaper to just buy it?
I'm not sure.
I kind of like that this a place to just talk about the things I love, and it feels extremely freeing to be able to say whatever I like with no one commenting, I love just rambling, but at the same time, I would like someone to answer my questions sometimes.
AND...I just recently bought a pillow from etsy, and I paid for it like...a long time ago and still have not received it, like hello I wanted it the minute I pressed ORDER. Ordering online is really not for me.